COVID-19 Visitor Information
Visitation hours at Three Rivers Health are daily 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
A face covering is required in ALL Three Rivers Health & Clinic locations
Due to the ongoing presence of COVID-19 in our community, we currently have visitor restrictions in place to protect patients, staff and visitors.
- Designated visitor(s) must be the same for the entire patient stay.
- Visitors are required to wear a face covering throughout the visit.
- Visitors will be screened upon entry for symptoms of COVID-19.
- Visitors should limit travel through the hospital to essential needs only. Visitors are asked to stay in the patient room and avoid use of public common spaces with the exception of the cafeteria and restrooms.
- Visitation is allowed only for non-COVID patients
- Pediatric COVID-19 positive patients can have up to two adult visitors (parents or their designees, must be consistent throughout the patient stay).
Specific Visitation Restrictions for Each Area:
- Non-COVID patients may have only one (1) visitor over the age of 18. Visitor must be the same person throughout the patient visit.
- Extenuating circumstances where more visitors may be permitted is made on a case-by-case basis approved by the ED physician (i.e. end-of-life).
Visitors are not allowed for patients who are COVID positive or those being evaluated for their COVID status.
- Non-COVID patients may have one (1) visitor over the age of 18. Visitor must be the same person throughout the patient stay.
End of Life (For ALL Departments)
Patients may have visitors over the age of 18 years and will be determined on a case-by case basis with attending physician, unit manager, and/or House Supervisor.
- Patients may have one (1) visitor over the age of 18. Visitor must be the same person throughout the patient stay.
- A pregnant minor(under age 18) is allowed one additional adult to be present. The visitor must be 21 years or older and can be a support person or parent/guardian.
- Additionally, a certified doula is allowed in addition to above listed visitor(s).
- Patients may have one (1) designated visitor over the age of 18 years. The designated visitor must be the same throughout the patient stay during the hours of 8am-8pm.
- In cases where the patient has multiple caregivers the patient’s caregivers may visit in the Rehab Department for training purposes only. The caregiver must call and make arrangements with the nurse or therapist and set up an appointment time for that training.
- The visitor/caregiver must go through Covid screening at the rehab entrance prior to entering the unit.
- The visitor and patient must wear a face covering at all times during the visit.
- Adult patients: One visitor over the age of 18 years
- Pediatric patients: Two visitors over the age of 18 years
Outpatient Services/Clinic locations
Patients may have one visitor over the age of 18 years ONLY if one of the following apply:
- Patient requires physical assistance or has cognitive/visual/hearing deficit and requires support.
- Visit involves the review of studies or development of a care plan.
- Patient is having a procedure that involves sedation.
- Patient is a minor or under 21 years of age.
- Pregnancy ultrasound may allow the same visitor as decided at prenatal appointment and should be the same throughout pregnancy.
- Special circumstances may arise, contact manager or House Supervisor for consideration.
*These Visitor Restrictions are in accordance with the executive orders currently in effect by the governor of the state of Michigan. These rules are in effect until amended or when the executive order requires their change. Rev. 02/11/2021
- Please, no more than two visitors in the room at one time.
- If you are ill, please refrain from visiting.
- Disruptive behaviours are not acceptable.
- Three Rivers Health is a non-smoking campus
Three Rivers Health promotes a healing and safe environment which includes a quiet and restfull night. Therefore, visiting hours are from 10:00 am and 8:00 pm. For special circumstances, overnight visitors may be allowed. Visitors will be given a sticker to wear allowing access to a specific unit after visiting hours. Most doors will automatically lock beginning at 10:00 pm and if you are spending the night, you must stay in the unit. Some other notes to make about our visiting hours:
The cafeteria is open from 7:30 am to 9:00 am for breakfast and 11:30 am to 1:00 pm for lunch, Monday through Friday. Lunch primarily consists of two hot entrees, cold sandwiches and a salad bar. There is complimentary coffee and tea in the dinning room from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm as well as in the family waiting area. The volunteers operate a snack bar that is open 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday and 8:00 to 12:00 on Saturday. The snack bar features some fresh and some frozen and microwaveable items as well as fruits, donuts, bagels and muffins. There are also vending machines located near the snack bar and dining room as well as the Emergency Room.
All of these options are located near the front of the hospital.
Location and Directions
Our address is 701 S. Health Parkway
Three Rivers, MI 49093