- One visitor will only be allowed in the following circumstances:
- Patient has dementia, developmental delay, altered mental status or other condition not allowing them to have capacity to make decisions for themselves and requires family member or designated guardian to be present to make medical decisions.
- Patient is under the age of 21 and is accompanied by one parent
- Extenuating circumstances where more visitors may be permitted is made on a case-by-case basis approved by the ED physician.
- Visitors are not allowed for patients who are COVID positive or those being evaluated for their COVID status.
- Non-COVID patients may have one visitor over the age of 18. Visitor must be the same person throughout the patient stay.
- Patients may have one visitor over the age of 18. Visitor must be the same person throughout the patient stay.
- A pregnant minor (under age 18) is allowed one additional adult to be present. The visitor must be 21 years or older and can be a support person or parent/guardian.
- Additionally, a certified doula is allowed in addition to above listed visitor(s).
- Patients may have one visitor over the age of 18 years. Visitors must be the same throughout the patient stay.
- Family of patient may visit in the courtyard outside of the Rehab Department once they have called the nurses station and set up an appointment time to come visit.
End of Life (For ALL Departments)
- Patients may have visitors over the age of 18 years and will be determined on a case-by-case basis with attending physician, unit manager, and/or House Supervisor.
- Adult patients: One visitor over the age of 18 years.
- Pediatric patients: Two visitors over the age of 18 years.
Outpatient Services/Clinic locations
Patients may have one visitor over the age of 18 years ONLY if one of the following apply:
- Pregnancy ultrasound may allow the same visitor as decided at prenatal appointment and should be the same throughout pregnancy.
- Patient requires physical assistance or has cognitive/visual/hearing deficit and requires support.
- Visit involves the review of studies or development of a care plan.
- Patient is having a procedure that involves sedation.
- Patient is a minor or under 21 years of age.
- Scheduled Ultrasound at or around 20 week gestation to determine sex of fetus or anatomy scan (or for fetal demise confirmation/determination).