Confidential… Personal… Compassionate… Care for All the ages and stages of your life.
At Three Rivers Health Women’s Services, you can count on receiving attentive, confidential, and compassionate care in a private setting from our physicians, certified nurse midwives and nurse practitioners.
711 S Health Parkway
Three Rivers, MI 49093
“Care for all the ages and stages of your life.”
At Three Rivers Health Women’s Services, we serve women of all ages. Some of our services include:
- Annual exams, including first annual exams
- Pap tests (for cervical cancer)
- Specialty follow-up on abnormal pap smears, including colposcopy and LEEP procedures
- Breast concerns; including clinical breast exams, mammogram and/or breast ultrasound
- Screening and treatment for infections
- Contraception counseling and prescriptions
- Family planning
- Preconception evaluation
- Infertility work-up, treatment and management
- Obstetrical care during pregnancy, labor and delivery, and the postpartum period
- Menopause counseling and perimenopause care
- Treatment of abnormal pregnancy (miscarriage and ectopic pregnancies)
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Abnormal period work-up, treatment and management
- Surgical procedures including:
- tubal ligation
- diagnostic laparoscopy
- dilation and curettage
Obstetrics and Gynecology Providers
What is a Certified Nurse Midwife?
- A master’s trained registered nurse with a specialty certificate in midwifery
- Successfully taken the national board certification exam
- Maintains certification and licensing with continuing medical education
Why a Certified Nurse Midwife?
- Higher satisfaction with childbirth experience
- Lower rates of cesarean births
- Lower rates of labor induction and augmentation
- Signiﬁcant reduction in the incidence of third and fourth degree perineal tears
- Higher rates of breastfeeding
For more information about our providers or services, please call 269-273-6400.