Outpatient Occupational Therapy
Three Rivers Health Outpatient Occupational Therapy provides the services you need when injury or illness affects your life. Treatment is custom designed and carried out by a licensed and certified Occupational Therapist.
Here at Three Rivers Health Outpatient Occupational Therapy, we understand how important is for you to return to your daily activities as quickly as possible following an injury. Our highly qualified and well trained occupational therapy staff will provide the most up to date techniques to help you regain and improve your functional abilities.
Our outpatient occupational therapist is a Certified Hand Therapist (CHT) specializing in rehabilitation of the hand and elbow. Custom orthotic fabrication, manual therapy techniques and return to work retraining are some of the treatment techniques offered.
Restoration of function and independence with daily living activities is the focus of our stroke rehabilitation program. Our therapist works closely with family and caregivers to maximize outcomes through development of home therapy programs that compliment our outpatient therapy interventions.
Our Occupational Therapy Department also offers the following services:
- Evaluations for powered mobility devices
- Pre-Driving Perceptual Evaluations
- Ergonomic evaluations for workplace set-up
Outpatient Physical Therapy
Three Rivers Health Outpatient Physical Therapy provides the services you need when injury or illness affects your life.
We have seven physical therapists and four physical therapist assistants who provide the most up-to-date techniques to help you regain and improve your functional abilities.
Three Rivers Health Outpatient Physical Therapy offers a wide range of services and specialties, including:
- Physical rehabilitation of orthopedic surgeries and musculoskeletal condition
- Sports injury rehabilitation: ACL injuries and post-surgery rehab
- Joint replacement rehabilitation for total shoulder, total knee, partial knee, total hip, and hip resurfacing surgeries
- Arthritis programs
- Occupational and industrial rehabilitation of workman’s compensation injuries
- Spine care programs including proper lifting and preventive care
- Motor vehicle accident recovery program
- General orthopedic physical therapy for painful shoulders, knees, hips, elbows, and ankles
- Custom foot orthotics
- General neurological treatment following stroke, for Parkinson’s disease, or other conditions
- Balance and functional treatment for concerns about falling or walking difficulty
- Aquatic Therapy
- Chronic Pain
Our Speech Therapy team provides diagnosis of communication deficits and develops treatment plans in conjunction with the overall treatment objectives for a given patient. We evaluates patient’s communication, cognitive, and swallowing functions and screens hearing acuity.
Outpatient Therapy Services is located in the Wellness Pavilion. This modern facility is equipped with the latest in strength and conditioning equipment. Other equipment includes: ultrasound, iontophoresis, EMS, paraffin, and ADL training items. In addition, Outpatient Physical Therapy has its own specially designed and heated aquatic therapy pool.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call our receptionist at (269) 273-9682.