Three Rivers Health offers full clinical laboratory services at two locations in the Three Rivers Area. Our lab offers and performs a wide variety of tests including basic and comprehensive chemistry profiles, lipid panels, CBC, coagulation studies, therapeutic drug testing and many others. Our professionals are dedicated to providing you with an exceptional visit and results.
- No appointment needed for blood draws (If you have a glucose tolerance order, please register by 9am)
- Any hospital and doctor’s lab orders are accepted.
- Same day results for most tests.
- Qualified and experienced staff.
- Three Rivers Health Lab is fully accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Lab staff are available to answer your questions at 269.273.9675.
- Outpatient lab draws are available:
- Monday thru Friday, 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Closed weekends and holidays
Many lab tests require fasting. In order to have the most accurate lab results, fasting patients should avoid food and drinks for 8-10 hours or as directed by their provider. Water may and should be consumed in the evening and the morning, as hydration is important, but patients should not eat breakfast and not drink coffee, juice, diet or regular soft drinks prior to having a fasting blood test drawn.
For your convenience, we offer two locations in the Three Rivers Area:
Main Campus Laboratory
701 S. Health Parkway
Three Rivers, MI 49093
Service Hours: Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
Three Rivers Health Family Care Marcellus
110 E. Main
Marcellus, MI 49067
Laboratory Service Hours: Friday, 9:00 am to 11:00 am