The Three Rivers Health Auxiliary is a critical part of the hospital’s success. They provide invaluable services to the organization through their activities. Below are some of the activities sponsored by the Auxiliary.
- Operation of the Snack Bar and Gift Shop, serving staff and visitors from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday thru Friday. Gift Shop only on Saturday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Located near the main entrance of the hospital, they offer unique gifts and tasty treats.
- Hospitality Services where staff greet patients and visitors and assist with general information and directions.
- The “Candy Cart” as it’s affectionately called, makes the rounds in the afternoons offering treats and reading material to everyone.
- The annual Lights of Love campaign gives everyone a chance to donate to a great cause and honor their loved ones with a light on the trees at the hospital entrance. Click here to see the 2011 Lights of Love Celebration information.
- Throughout the year, the Auxiliary hold special event fund raisers. The Christmas Bazaar, held every November, has become a community favorite. Smaller events such as raffles and specialty sales of jewelry, books and cookies also make many opportunities for volunteers to participate.
Volunteering can give you the opportunity to give back and become more involved in your community, meet others with the desire to share of themselves, and find personal fulfillment through helping others.
All of the proceeds from the Auxiliary activities are used for the purchase of equipment for the hospital.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer for the Three Rivers Health Auxiliary, please call 269-273-9602.