Outpatient Physical Therapy
Three Rivers Health Outpatient Physical Therapy provides the services you need when injury or illness affects your life.
We have five physical therapists and three physical therapist assistants who provide the most up-to-date techniques to help you regain and improve your functional abilities.
Three Rivers Health Outpatient Physical Therapy offers a wide range of services and specialties, including:
- Physical rehabilitation of orthopedic surgeries and musculoskeletal condition
- Sports injury rehabilitation: ACL injuries and post-surgery rehab
- Joint replacement rehabilitation for total shoulder, total knee, partial knee, total hip, and hip resurfacing surgeries
- Arthritis programs
- Occupational and industrial rehabilitation of workman’s compensation injuries
- Spine care programs including proper lifting and preventive care
- Motor vehicle accident recovery program
- General orthopedic physical therapy for painful shoulders, knees, hips, elbows, and ankles
- Custom foot orthotics
- General neurological treatment following stroke, for Parkinson’s disease, or other conditions
- Balance and functional treatment for concerns about falling or walking difficulty
Outpatient Physical Therapy is located in the Wellness Pavilion. This modern facility is equipped with the latest in strength and conditioning equipment. In addition, Outpatient Physical Therapy has its own specially designed and heated aquatic therapy pool.
Our professional staff includes physical therapists with specialty certifications and interest in:
- Manual therapy
- Strength and conditioning
For more information or to make an appointment, please call our receptionist at (269)273-9682.
Congratulations to Nitin Udhawani, DPT on achieving his certificate in Orthopaedic and Manual Physicial Therapy. Nitin has been with Three Rivers Health for over a year and we are very proud of him and his accomplishment.