Male Health Clinic
Confidential… Personal… Humane… Care for the Special Needs of Men.
We understand and appreciate how sensitive and anxiety-provoking this can all be. So we go beyond using the most current diagnostic procedures and state-of-the-art equipment; we emphasize a personal approach to health care with respect for your privacy.
care for the special needs of men.”
At the Male Health Clinic we offer diagnostic services, counseling, and treatments related to:
- Urological Dysfunction
- Erectile Dysfunction (E.D.)
- Genital Deformities
- Ejaculatory Concerns
- Male Infertility
- Reverse Vasectomies
We offer laboratory testing, EKG, MMPI, Penile Doppler, and RigiScan clinical services. We also make referrals to internists, neurologists, complementary medicine practitioners, and other health care professionals as needed.
Mariano L. Orca, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Medical degree: University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines
- Residency: Urology — New York University (NYU), New York
- Board Certification: Fellow, American Board of Surgery; Diplomate in pediatrics and adult urology
- Dr. Orca has practiced in Michigan since 1977. He studied under Dr. Robert Hotchkiss, “the father of male infertility,” at NYU and has a special interest in treating sexual dysfunction.
Dr. Orca can be seen at Three Rivers Health Surgical Services, 715 S. Health Parkway, Three Rivers, MI 49093 269.273.8471