Center For Wound Healing
Get the extraordinary care that heals even the toughest wounds.
We understand that living with a chronic wound can be physically and emotionally difficult for an individual. But you don’t have to live with a non-healing wound. Get the high quality dynamic wound care you’ve been looking for at the Three Rivers Health Center for Wound Healing.
We also understand that every wound is unique and our team is dedicated to treating chronic non-healing wounds that have resisted other forms of treatment.
On your first visit, you will receive a full diagnostic exam on your first visit so that our medical team can fully assess your wound and its underlying problems. We know the causes of chronic wounds are complex and our staff represents expertise in all of the major areas necessary to handle various circumstances and challenges. Next, you will receive is a personalized wound therapy program designed to move you toward timely healing.
Why Choose Three Rivers Health for Wound Care?
- The Center for Wound Healing was designated a Center of Distinction in 2016 for our wound care and hyperbaric treatments.
- We have one of the most experienced teams in the region for healing chronic wounds
- Our team is made up of specially trained physicians, nurses and hyperbaric technicians and are trained by nationally recognized wound care experts
- Our treatment plans are developed in collaboration with patients and caregivers including supplies and devices for home wound care
- Every treatment plan is based on the specific needs of the patient, including nutrition, wound dressings and lifestyle adjustments
- We provide an extensive assessment of the wound site as well as health factors that may be affecting the patient’s wound healing process
You may be a candidate if you have been suffering from any of the following:
- Bone infections
- Diabetic ulcers
- Failing skin/muscle grafts or flaps
- Lower leg ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Post-operative infections
- Radiation tissue injuries
- Recurring wounds
- Skin tears or lacerations
- Wounds that don’t respond to regular treatment or are infected
- Wounds that persist for more than 4 weeks
Services We Offer
The Three Rivers Health Center for Wound Healing provides a comprehensive range of services for effective wound treatment and associated medical conditions. This includes:
- Bioengineered tissue substitutes
- CelluTome epidermal harvesting system
- Compression therapy
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT)
- Negative pressure wound therapy
For more information or, to make an appointment, please call:
Center for Wound Healing
721 S. Health Parkway
Three Rivers, MI 49093